UP TO 36% OF CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN REJECTED FOR A JOB BECAUSE OF THEIR LINKEDIN PROFILE
Are you 100% confident that your LinkedIn profile is good enough to get you the job, freelance contract or business opportunity you want?
In research, 87% of recruiters said they use LinkedIn to find and vet prospective employees. And 36% admitted they had declined to interview a candidate, or rejected an applicant after looking at their social media profile and posts. In fact, LinkedIn is so essential that recruiters and freelance clients consider it a red flag if you don't have a profile.
So if you're not 100% confident right now that your LinkedIn profile is professionally written and you are marketing it correctly, you could be missing out on opportunities.
LINKEDIN IS GETTING INCREASINGLY COMPLICATED
It's easy to see why so many people are getting LinkedIn wrong. There's so much to think about:
- Have you chosen the right photo?
- What needs to be in your headline?
- What on earth do you say in your summary?
- What are the right keywords?
- Do you NEED to add rich media files?
- How much detail do you add for your experience?
- What skills do you need to highlight?
- How can you get more recommendations?
- How far back should your education go?
As LinkedIn becomes an increasingly important professional tool, your competitors are getting cleverer at using it. And the networking skills you need to get your profile in front of the right people are getting more complicated.
So what can you do if you don't want to get LinkedIn wrong and miss out?
WE MAKE LINKEDIN REALLY EASY
With the right help, LinkedIn can be really easy to master. Our self-paced, online course Love LinkedIn takes you through each simple step of writing your profile, showing you exactly what to say in each section.
We guide you through taking the perfect photo, finding your keywords, testing your headline, crafting the right summary and much more. So all you need to do is follow our steps.
And when your profile is complete, we teach you how to network it, and ensure the right people find you. It really is that easy with our help.
100% WOULD RECOMMEND LOVE LINKEDIN
100% of people who have taken Love LinkedIn said they would recommend it to a friend. Here's why.
"Love LinkedIn has given me confidence in myself and my abilities"
“This course was my "lightbulb moment"! I've been avoiding LinkedIn because I really did not want to look inept online. Love LinkedIn has given me confidence in myself and my abilities by guiding me through each stage of the profile step by step, explaining key aspects in a clear and concise manner. I'm now excited about LinkedIn and how it can be a fantastic tool for me.” Catherine
"I am much happier with my profile. I can navigate the site with ease"
“I am much happier with my profile. I can navigate the site with ease and have really increased the views that my profile is getting. I have also recommended ‘Love Linkedin’ to friends… I definitely would not have made such progress without Hannah’s help.” Chris
"I feel confident to explore the wealth of features it provides for those in the know."
“Finally! Thanks to Talented Ladies Love LinkedIn course I have a LinkedIn profile I am proud of and feel confident to explore the wealth of features it provides for those in the know.” Kirsten
GET ACCESS TO ALL OUR CONTENT RIGHT NOW
The perfect time to get your profile right is NOW. So as soon as you you join Love LinkedIn you get access to all content immediately.
The course is online so you can log in when and where you want. And with lifetime access, you can revisit it as many times in the future as you need to update your profile.
If you have any questions about the content, you can also contact us on the learning platform and we'll be happy to help.
IMAGINE HAVING A PROFILE RECRUITERS LOVE!
JOIN NOW AND WRITE YOURS WITH CONFIDENCE
Founder of Talented Ladies Club
About the instructor
Hannah Martin is the founder of Talented Ladies Club and a small business expert. She regularly appears in the national media and on TV and radio, and leads workshops for Country Living Magazine, Mumsnet, Mums Enterprise and more.
Hannah is also an award-winning copywriter and digital strategy consultant, with over 20 years' experience in the advertising industry, and a qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
- How to edit your LinkedIn profile
- The five golden rules of the perfect profile photo
- Add your profile photo
- How to find the right LinkedIn keywords for your profile
- Find your LinkedIn keywords
- How to write a LinkedIn headline that will get you found by the right people
- Write your LinkedIn headline
- How to write a killer LinkedIn summary
- Write your LinkedIn Summary
- How to write your experience section
- How to use skills and endorsements to appeal to the right employers
- Complete your skills section
- How to get LinkedIn All-Star Status
- Check your LinkedIn All-Star Status
- How to hide your connections so only you can see them
- 22 brilliant LinkedIn summaries to steal inspiration and ideas from