WILL YOUR BUSINESS EVER MAKE MONEY?
How many times have you asked yourself this question? Or wondered why a competitor’s business appears to be so much more successful, or growing faster, than yours?
It’s time to stop worrying and wondering and start making money.
There’s no great mystery in making money in business. There’s no magic button you can press that will turn your financial luck around (or six-figure funnel system!). Instead, making money from your business comes down to three simple things:
Inside the Profit Kit we take you through each area in turn as we show you how to make money from your business (finally!) and turn on your profit taps.
HOW WE HELP YOU MAKE MONEY
Here’s what you’ll cover in the Profit Kit:
- Profit Mindset – your business will never make a profit if you don’t believe that you can, and deserve to, be financially successful. We show you how to identify and eliminate any limiting financial beliefs and replace them with a Profit Mindset.
- Profit Pricing – worried you’ll price too highly and put off customers? Actually most businesses aren’t charging enough! Start pricing your products or services for profit (and attract MORE business), and discover strategies and tricks to charge (and get) your worth.
- Profit System – are you letting profit trickle through your fingers? We guide you through setting up a Profit System to keep money coming into your business (and staying there).
STOP WORKING FOR FREE!
Too many freelancers and entrepreneurs are busy working for free - or less than they're worth.
Don't let that be you any more. Get our Profit Kit and learn psychological and practical strategies and systems to start making proper money from what you do.
Founder of Talented Ladies Club
About the instructor
Hannah Martin is a small business and careers expert. She regularly appears in the national media and on TV and radio, and has taught workshops for Country Living Magazine and Mumsnet.
A passionate advocate of women in business, Hannah is a member of the All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) Women in Business, and a mentor for Natwest Bank's Entrepreneurial Spark programme.
Hannah is also an award-winning copywriter and digital strategy consultant, with over 20 years' experience in the advertising industry, and a qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
- Video: What is pricing for profit?
- Video: The gardener’s rainy January lesson and the psychology of pricing
- Workbook: How will your business make money?
- Workbook: How to price your products and services
- Workbook: How to work out your freelance rate
- Workbook: How to charge what you're worth
- Lesson: How to raise your freelance or business rates
- Worksheet: Build your product pyramid
- Video: What is a product pyramid?