Of all the problems business owners wrestle with, working out how much to charge seems to cause the most frustration. It's also the area where they make the most mistakes.
Indeed, most of the business owners we have worked with are undercharging - and losing customers as a result.
So, at 10 am UK time on Thursday 24 January 2019, we're holding a live masterclass that will be jam packed with practical advice and mindset techniques to help you get your pricing right.
In this high value class you'll learn the secrets of growing a sustainable, profitable business with repeat customers who are happy to pay you what you're worth. Here's what you'll learn:
- Why changing your pricing by just 1% can impact your profit by 11%
- The five pricing myths that are costing you money – and the five real truths
- Why you need to work out your ‘transaction price', and how to do it
- How to put an accurate value on your own time
- What profit margin you should be aiming for
- Why all customers are not equal (and which ones to focus on)
- Why discounting is a luxury you can’t afford (and what you need to do if you DO discount)
- How to handle two common objections to buying
- How to stop crossing the line with your pricing
- The important pricing lesson you can learn from a famous brand
- The four factors you need to consider when calculating price
- How to raise your prices with existing customers
- What you can learn from the gardener’s story
- Mindset tricks to stop you undercharging – and feel okay about raising your prices
You'll walk away with practical tips you can start implementing straight away so you can finally start pricing for profit. And talk about money with confidence - no more discounting or giving too much away for free!
This class is taught by Hannah Martin, the founder of Talented Ladies Club. With over a decade of experience in running profitable businesses, and a clutch of advertising awards to her name, Hannah has a wealth of expertise to share.
Hannah is also a popular trainer for companies like Mumsnet and Country Living, a business mentor for Natwest's Entrepreneur Accelerator programme, a campaigner for equality for women in the workplace and in business, and an experienced business coach.
Your advice was a game changer for my business
Hannah has given me the confidence boost I need
Hannah is the person I want by my side
Hannah's 'lives' have always been spot-on
How can I watch the live class?
Once you've booked your place you'll receive an email with a link to join the class. Click on this link at 10am on 24 January to join us.
Can I still watch the class if I can't make it live?
Yes. You can still watch the class, even if you can't make it live. Sign up as normal and we'll send you a recording afterwards.
How can I ask a question?
Once you've booked your place, you can reply to your confirmation email with any questions you'd like us to answer in the class. Or you can ask during the class using the chat function.