ARE YOU WASTING TIME AND MISSING OPPORTUNITIES ON LINKEDIN?
LinkedIn is THE most important social media tool for businesses today. 4/5 of its over 500 million users drive business decisions, and they have 2x the buying power of the average web audience. It was also rated the #1 platform for B2B lead generation by marketers.
So are YOU making the most of its opportunities? Or do you suspect you're just wasting time on it?
WE'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO NETWORK AND SELL ON LINKEDIN
Love LinkedIn will turn you into a LinkedIn business expert in just a few hours. Over three online, self-paced modules we'll show you how to build your brand, grow your network and sell with confidence on LinkedIn - however small your business.
We guide you, step-by-easy-step, with videos and exercises as you complete your profile, grow your network and discover how to build your brand and sell on LinkedIn.
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
100% of people who have taken Love LinkedIn said they would recommend it to a friend. Here's why.
"Love LinkedIn has given me confidence in myself and my abilities"
“This course was my "lightbulb moment"! I've been avoiding LinkedIn because I really did not want to look inept online. Love LinkedIn has given me confidence in myself and my abilities by guiding me through each stage of the profile step by step, explaining key aspects in a clear and concise manner. I'm now excited about LinkedIn and how it can be a fantastic tool for me.” Catherine
"I am much happier with my profile. I can navigate the site with ease"
“I am much happier with my profile. I can navigate the site with ease and have really increased the views that my profile is getting. I have also recommended ‘Love Linkedin’ to friends… I definitely would not have made such progress without Hannah’s help.” Chris
"I feel confident to explore the wealth of features it provides for those in the know."
“Finally! Thanks to Talented Ladies Love LinkedIn course I have a LinkedIn profile I am proud of and feel confident to explore the wealth of features it provides for those in the know.” Kirsten
ARE YOU READY TO USE LINKEDIN WITH CONFIDENCE?
You get instant access to all course content as soon as you join Love LinkedIn. So you can start improving your profile, growing your network and discovering how to sell with confidence on the platform today.
And with lifetime access to the course, you can refer back to it for a refresh whenever you need. (If you have questions during it, you can also contact us on the learning platform and we'll be happy to help.)
DON'T WASTE ANOTHER DAY!
JOIN LOVE LINKEDIN NOW AND START MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
Founder of Talented Ladies Club
About the instructor
Hannah Martin is a small business and careers expert. She regularly appears in the national media and on TV and radio, and has taught workshops for Country Living Magazine and Mumsnet.
A passionate advocate of women in business, Hannah is a member of the All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) Women in Business, and a mentor for Natwest Bank's Entrepreneurial Spark programme.
Hannah is also an award-winning copywriter and digital strategy consultant, with over 20 years' experience in the advertising industry, and a qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
- How to edit your LinkedIn profile
- The five golden rules of the perfect profile photo
- Add your profile photo
- How to find the right LinkedIn keywords for your profile
- Find your LinkedIn keywords
- How to write a LinkedIn headline that will get you found by the right people
- Write your LinkedIn headline
- How to write a killer LinkedIn summary
- Write your LinkedIn Summary
- How to write your experience section
- How to use skills and endorsements to appeal to the right employers
- Complete your skills section
- How to get LinkedIn All-Star Status
- Check your LinkedIn All-Star Status
- How to hide your connections so no one else can see them
- Why invest time in your company page?
- Six questions you need to answer before using LinkedIn for business
- How to set up your company page
- How to edit your company page details
- How to use your company page
- How to create a showcase page
- How to edit your showcase page
- How to share an update from your company page
- Five sales strategies that work on LinkedIn