- 13 Videos
- 13 Texts
- 3 PDFs
- 1 Download
- 7 Presentations
- 8.0 hrs
Are you tired of wasting time and missing opportunities on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is one of the most important online business and career tools today, but few of us are using it properly - if at all. And it's easy to understand why.
You have so much competing for your time that becoming a LinkedIn expert just hasn't happened. And where would you even start to learn?
But what if we told you that we could help you to not only write a profile that ticked all the right boxes in as little as four hours (which is MUCH quicker than teaching yourself), but start confidently using the platform to promote yourself and/or your business?
How many of these sound familiar?
- I love Facebook but just can’t get my head around LinkedIn
- I’ve set up my profile but haven't actually been active yet
- I have no idea what’s the 'right' content for LinkedIn
- I’ve posted a couple of things but I struggle with what to say
- I find LinkedIn difficult to work with. Is it just me?
- I’ve used LinkedIn for years, but not got anything from it
- I don’t know who to link up to, or how to connect with new people
Once you get your head around it, LinkedIn is as easy as every other social media channel. And yet people keep telling us that they struggle with it - and miss out on opportunities as a result.
That's why we created Love LinkedIn for business, a self-paced online course that takes you step-by-easy-step through writing your profile, creating company and showcase pages, and confidently using the platform to connect with useful people and businesses.
Already the people who have completed our course have had fantastic results. And we can't wait to make LinkedIn success easy for you too.
What will you learn?
IN MODULE ONE YOU'LL WRITE YOUR PROFILE
- How to confidently write every section of your LinkedIn profile
- Why keywords are so important, and where to place them in your profile
- A clever trick to find the perfect keywords for the role or opportunity you want
- The five golden rules of the perfect profile photo
- How to write a LinkedIn headline that will get you found by the right people
- An easy way to test your LinkedIn headline
- How to get the coveted 'All-Star Status'
- How to translate your experience from your CV to powerfully demonstrate your expertise and accomplishments
- Why you need to carefully plan your skills and endorsements, and an easy way to get more of them
IN MODULE TWO YOU'LL START USING LINKEDIN AS A NETWORKING TOOL
- How to use LinkedIn as a powerful networking tool
- How to create a bespoke LinkedIn URL
- How to use the right privacy settings for networking
- 20 ways to promote your profile
- What kind of content you can share
- How often you should be posting
- How to find the right Linkedn Groups to join
- How to get the most out of LinkedIn Groups
- How to create a profile badge
- Why you can network on LinkedIn outside of LinkedIn
IN MODULE THREE YOU'LL GET TO GRIPS WITH USING LINKEDIN FOR BUSINESS
- Why LinkedIn is such an important business tool
- How to create a LinkedIn company page
- How to edit your company page details
- How to use your company page to grow your business
- What is showcase page and when to create one
- How to create a LinkedIn showcase page
- How to use your showcase page(s) to grow your business
- Why you should share content on your business page
- What to share on your pages and how
What happens when you join?
- As soon as you join you have access to all course content
- You can work through the course in a morning or afternoon, or dip in and out when you have a few spare minutes
- The course takes you step-by-step through writing your profile using videos, presentations and exercises
- You have lifetime access to the course, including any updates to the content - so you can refer back to it whenever you need
- If you have questions during the course, you can contact us on the learning platform and we'll be happy to help
- We want you be completely happy with the course. If you're not, just tell us why and we'll refund you in full
Tired of wasting time and missing opportunities? Join now and let us turn you into a LinkedIn business pro
Hannah Martin is founder of Talented Ladies Club. She's also an award-winning copywriter with over 20 years' experience in the advertising and marketing industry.
Hannah is a nationally-renowned speaker and trainer, delivering talks and workshops for Mumsnet Workfest, Country Living Magazine and the Work and Family Show, among others.
She's also appeared on BBC 2's Victoria Derbyshire Show, Channel 4 and SKY News, and in national newspapers and magazines, including The Guardian, The Telegraph, Psychologies, Stylist and Woman & Home.
Hannah is a qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.